Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun lobby always wins

Police are those who show up after the shooting stopped.
(For example, at the mass shooting at Virgina Tech.) In that
case, the police are too little, too late.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

Legitimate defense can be not only a right but a grave
duty for one
who is responsible for the lives of others.

I'm responsible not only defending my own life, but also
the life of
my family. I cannot do that with a pointy stick.

I'm sure as you write that you feel all noble and manly and
stuff, but
to me it just makes you sound like a caveman.

What are the police, chopped liver?