Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

wrote:

Other countries, with far fewer gun owners, have had their shares of
mass murders. This guy, and many of the more infamous killers, is
mentally ill - schizophrenic? I wonder what proportion of gun owners
in US, especially NRA members, are former military or police
officers. All retired cops I know are licensed to carry concealed
weapons. I don't consider gun owners morons or crazies - seems every
demographic has it's share of criminals and nuts, beginning with
clergy, teachers, cops, soldiers, nurses, etc, etc, etc.

"Former... police officers?" Heck, in the UK, even ON-DUTY police officers
can't carry a gun.