Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

Tony Hwang wrote:

Hmm,
I need a vehicle to make living. I don't need any fire arm for that.

As do most. Still, there are people in reverse circumstances. You may recall
Dick Heller.

Mr Heller took the subway to work where he labored diligently as a special
police officer guarding federal buildings in the District of Columbia. But
he couldn't carry his gun to and fro, nor could he have it at home.

His agitation led to the landmark case of Heller vs. District of Columbia
which established that owning a gun for self defense is a constitutional
right.