Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Gun lobby always wins

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:44:21 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 1/10/2011 3:48 PM mike spake thus:

On Jan 10, 2:47 pm, Higgs Boson wrote:

It's so pitifully obvious that the "men" who need lethal weapons

Legitimate defense can be not only a right but a grave duty for one
who is responsible for the lives of others.

I'm responsible not only defending my own life, but also the life of
my family. I cannot do that with a pointy stick.

I'm sure as you write that you feel all noble and manly and stuff, but
to me it just makes you sound like a caveman.

What are the police, chopped liver?

No. Mass consumers of donuts is what they are.