Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Gun lobby always wins

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:47:17 -0800 (PST), Higgs Boson
wrote:

Furor will soon die down. Nothing will be done. The gun lobby will
continue to pay off the whores in Congress who defeat every attempt at
REASONABLE regulation with shrill misreadings of the 2nd Amendment.

I'll ask you this: Why is there so little regulation government
interference in the manufacturing of guns in the U.S.?

I have an idea about this but want to know from you.

My idea: Politicians don't want to step into that swamp of Quicksand.

They may have to get a real job if they even suggest such a notion :-/