Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. The sick gun culture. AKA Harry is our village idiot.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:59:52 +0000 (UTC),
(Larry W) wrote:

It's sad that some people would use a tragedy like this to further their
political agenda of gun control. There is no question that Arizona, with
its "liberal" right to carry laws, is safer than areas that have very
restrictive gun ownership and carry rights. To compare a city to a city,
take a look at the per capita murder, shooting, or violent crime rates of
Phoenix and Washington DC. Our nations capital has a murder rate about 3 times
higher than Phoenix.

"Never let a crisis go to waste."
"If they bring a knife to a fight, we'll bring a gun."