Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Jan 10, 8:40*am, harry wrote:
I see that six people have been killed by some loon in Arizona.
I feel really sorry for that poor little girl and her family. Some
judge killed too but who likes lawyers anyway?

YOU. ARE. SO. IGNORANT. ABOUT. THE. U.S.

This was a FEDERAL judge, not one of the lawyers you are so scornful
of -- until you need one.

This is an attack on the FEDERAL judiciary, one step below the Supreme
Court.

I suppose you'd be jumping up & down in glee if somebody offed one of
the Privy Council in your country.

Note that your country has a thousand-year record of assassinations,
poisonings, beheadings, etc. among the royals and their hangers-on.

Oh, I give up - what's the point in even trying..

HB

[...]