Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Burnt electrical outlet and plug

That's one way to look at it. Think of all the jobs which
rely on your house burning down. Hmm. Maybe I'll replace the
burnt sockets, and send them a sympathy letter.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Miklos" wrote in message
On 1/10/2011 9:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Those two outlets look like some drunk gave em a wicked
black eye. Just one man's opinion, but I don't think
that's
"OK" to have around. I would not leave those outlets in my
office wall.

Oh come on now, we need to stimulate the economy! Use the
old outlets
until the place burns down.