Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture. AKA Harry is our village idiot.

On Jan 10, 7:59*pm, "Pete C." wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jan 10, 12:04 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
I see that six people have been killed by some loon in Arizona.
I feel really sorry for that poor little girl and her family. Some
judge killed too but who likes lawyers anyway?

As for Gabrielle Giffords I hear she was a gun advocate. Big friend of
the Palin nut?

Well there's, a good outcome at least. If still capable of cognisant
thought when/if she recovers, I wonder if she'll have a change of
heart.

I notice that no -one was able to "defend themselves" with guns and
the gunman was disarmed by a little old lady and a couple of passing
youths who sat on his head.

Sick half wits you gun loving lot are.

What happened to the poor folks in Tuscon was regrettable indeed. Our
hearts
go out to them.

Still, it's the price we must pay so that our ability to defend ourselves
remains available. Here's an interview with a citizen carrying a weapon
who
helped subdue the
shooter.http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/01...onceal-carry-d...

As for Giffords being a gun advocate, hardly. The NRA rated her "D+" (up
from an "F" during her tenure as a state legislator). Of course a D+
rating
in Arizona would be a flogging offense in the UK.

Ancient bumper-sticker:
"If Vince Foster had had a gun, he'd be alive today."

Ah, yes, nothing like starting off the New Year with the same
simplistic thinking for which you're famous.

Scenario: Wacko in a crowd with a gun starts shooting. *People all
around him have guns, too, and they start shooting at the wacko. *How
many bystanders get shot by the people in the crowd defending
themselves?
Answer: *Too many.
Moral: *The wacko with the gun will always "win".

============

This is all theoretical unless you have some idea of how many people in the
crowd were carrying guns, but did not use them. We already know of at least
one.

I eagerly await your further information.

It's the same old tired and utterly baseless "wild west" fantasy of the
anti gun kooks. A fantasy since there has never been a single such
incident anywhere in the US, including all the states that have had
concealed carry for decades.- Hide quoted text -

All part of the American dream. A lala land personified by such tripe
as NCSI aand so forth. Aplace were the good guy always wins (with his
gun), there are no fat or ugly people, there are no poor peopl, no
slums, no unemployent and every thing is beautiful. All complete
********. Dopey credulous people who don't know fact from fiction.
The American gov. wants young boys trained up for their foriegn wars,
waged to enrich the already rich.