Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Jan 10, 6:17*pm, Molly Brown wrote:
On Jan 10, 8:40*am, harry wrote:

I see that six people have been killed by some loon in Arizona.
I feel really sorry for that poor little girl and her family. Some
judge killed too but who likes lawyers anyway?

As for Gabrielle Giffords I hear she was a gun advocate. Big friend of
the Palin nut?

Well there's, a good outcome at least. If still capable of cognisant
thought when/if she recovers, I wonder if she'll have a change of
heart.

I notice that no -one was able to "defend themselves" with guns and
the gunman was disarmed by a little old lady and a couple of passing
youths who sat on his head.

Sick half wits you gun loving lot are.

You might be more productive in your statements in the days ahead if
you concentrated on if Jared Loughner was able to get the mental
health treatment he needed and who was responsible if he didn’t.
Similar murders have happened in recent years in China using a knife
since guns are banned there.- Hide quoted text -

He shares characteristics with all gun owners. ie thinks he can solve
problems with guns. Morons. He's only slightly more waco than the
average gun owner. Doesn't take much to push them over the top.