Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

harry wrote:
I see that six people have been killed by some loon in Arizona.
I feel really sorry for that poor little girl and her family. Some
judge killed too but who likes lawyers anyway?

As for Gabrielle Giffords I hear she was a gun advocate. Big friend of
the Palin nut?

Well there's, a good outcome at least. If still capable of cognisant
thought when/if she recovers, I wonder if she'll have a change of
heart.

I notice that no -one was able to "defend themselves" with guns and
the gunman was disarmed by a little old lady and a couple of passing
youths who sat on his head.

Sick half wits you gun loving lot are.

Yeah, and you're a moron. Trouble is, stupid cannot be fixed. I was
watching Most Shocking last night. A man was stabbing his wife in an
Albuquerque store. A person with a gun pointed it over the counter after
his wife had been stabbed several times. Told the perp to quit, he didn't,
and the CCW holder put three into him, killing him.

It was NOT a coincidence that no one in the crowd had a gun. Out of respect
of the law, no one carried a gun to a federal official's presence, save the
gunman. I own guns, and could have been carrying one, but I would not have
because of the uproar it would have caused. It is illegal to do so, and I'm
sure that the Secret Service would have been all over anyone carrying a gun,
legal or not. Except for the shooter, proving that one with an agenda
cannot be stopped easily.

Next time you shoot off your mouth, make sure it's loaded.

Steve