Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture. AKA Harry is our village idiot.

On Jan 10, 12:04*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
I see that six people have been killed by some loon in Arizona.
I feel really sorry for that poor little girl and her family. Some
judge killed too but who likes lawyers anyway?

As for Gabrielle Giffords I hear she was a gun advocate. Big friend of
the Palin nut?

Well there's, a good outcome at least. If still capable of cognisant
thought when/if she recovers, I wonder if she'll have a change of
heart.

I notice that no -one was able to "defend themselves" with guns and
the gunman was disarmed by a little old lady and a couple of passing
youths who sat on his head.

Sick half wits you gun loving lot are.

What happened to the poor folks in Tuscon was regrettable indeed. Our hearts
go out to them.

Still, it's the price we must pay so that our ability to defend ourselves
remains available. Here's an interview with a citizen carrying a weapon who
helped subdue the shooter.http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/01...onceal-carry-d...

As for Giffords being a gun advocate, hardly. The NRA rated her "D+" (up
from an "F" during her tenure as a state legislator). Of course a D+ rating
in Arizona would be a flogging offense in the UK.

Ancient bumper-sticker:
"If Vince Foster had had a gun, he'd be alive today."

Ah, yes, nothing like starting off the New Year with the same
simplistic thinking for which you're famous.

Scenario: Wacko in a crowd with a gun starts shooting. People all
around him have guns, too, and they start shooting at the wacko. How
many bystanders get shot by the people in the crowd defending
themselves?
Answer: Too many.
Moral: The wacko with the gun will always "win".