Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 12 volt automotive sealed beam lamps in series

klem kedidelhopper wrote:

On Jan 5, 1:30 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
D Yuniskis wrote:

Klem Kedidelhopper was a comediene of 1950's vintage I think.that he
was the brain child of Red Skelton. When my son persuaded me to open
an email account many years ago after I repeatedly told him that I
would never have any use for one I had to pick a screen name.
Never really thinking that this would ever even go anywhere and not
fully taking this whole computer thing seriously at the time anyway, I
chose the name of one of my favorite TV characters. Well these days I
use email a lot, Klem is still on the job, I still think computers are
a royal pain in the ass, and surprisingly most people have no idea as
to who he was. Lenny.

Not *the* Lenny Bruce?? ;-)

He was a 'County Bumpkin' character perfomed by Red Skelton on his TV
variety show. Along with 'The mean widdle Kid', a bum named 'Freddy the
Freeloader' and other characters.

Gertrude and Heathcliff

The silly seagulls..

Wasn't he also on the Jackie Gleason show?

As a guest? Probably.

Teflon coated.