Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TVs compatible, from one continent to the next??

"mm"

The reason I care is the opposite of that. There are only two
DVDR-with-harddrives for sale in the US, and one is cheaper than the
one I have, which itself is inferior in design. The other may be
better or not. However there are other models for sale in Australia,
and probably other parts of the world. I want to buy one from
Australia and use it here.

** In case you are still unaware - the DTV coding system used in the USA is
quite different from that used in Europe and most places including
Australia.

Look it up on Wiki - you trolling, ****ing PITA idiot.

..... Phil