Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How much is a 240cf inert gas tank worth

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 09:22:33 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Some customers got better deals, depending on what they
nromally bought, and how they bought. If you bought full reels, case
lots of whatever the bulk packaging was, you got the best price.

That's generally how I buy most everything, on the theory that if I need
it once I'll need it again in the not too distant future. This seems to
work out for most stuff and I end up using up the case within a few
years.

Ditto here. I found that the price of a handful of screws or washers
was usually close to (if not higher than) a box of 100, so I buy the
boxes now.

--
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will
preserve for our children this, the last best hope