Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default 4th axis progress

For the future, though, I think that it is great to have the ability
to make D-sub connectors right, quickly and relatively inexpensively
(per each connector).

I normally use digikey but poor and high cost on these items. I had
good success at mouser

tool 601-40-9865
hi density dsub stuff
http://www.mouser.com/catalogviewer....US&catalog=642

NOTE: Hi density pins are smaller (.75mm vs. 1mm) and closer space,
no large wire AFAIK. Normally use regular dsubs. The mouser search
tool brings you right to the connector you want but it doesn't work
well for the contacts. Click the catalog page on this item (currently
1298) for a large listing of various contacts.

http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine....rd=571-1665050

Karl