Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama: I think I'll get off my ass now...

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 01:35:33 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Btw..including the Kent State event in the other two is utterly
disengenious. Those poor *******s were poorly trained, and put between
a rock and a hard place. If they had been well trained..the bod count
would have been MUCH higher than 4 dead and 15 wounded.

If they'd been "well-trained," they probably wouldn't have started gunning
down a bunch of innocent, unarmed college kids.

Hearing you say this sends a chill up my spine. I _thought_ you were sane.

Thanks,
Rich

I thought you were actually well informed on historical matters. My
mistake and one Ill not repeat.

Educate yourself before you look even more...ignorant.

http://dept.kent.edu/sociology/lewis/lewihen.htm

he's beyond hope. He thinks the entire world should disarm, shut
down all manufacturing and sing KUMBYA till everyone starves to death
because no one will feed them for nothing. When you mention any of his
faults, he makes perverted sexual noises about it.

Teflon coated.