Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Well, that took too long...

Tim Wescott wrote:

All the times that someone said "Use Kroil, and if that doesn't work,
bang on it, and if that doesn't work heat it up good an hot". All of
which I knew, of course, but some people need the repetition to actually
go out and do something.

I found out about Kroil here about 7 years ago, ordered a gallon and
haven't looked back. Wonderful stuff.

**** The former owner -- the one who put in the 327, the Volkwagen van
seats, and the radiator from god only knows what, was obviously
convinced that he was a mechanical genius. I'm not so sure of that.

He probably was a mechanical genius of sorts, the difference being that
his goal was just to make the POS functional, not pretty.