Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Mental resilience

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 03:56:37 -0800, Rich Grise
Ignoramus30509 wrote:

Why is it, that some people are more resilient to stress and keep
acting rationally, whereas some others, at the first trouble, break
down completely, start getting hysterical, blame others instead of
being constructive, etc?

Think about people you would take with you to a recon mission, and
those you would not.

I'd rather ally myself with those who aren't addicted to war, making
"recon missions" moot.

Then you agree we have to kill those addicted to war?

No, just stop electing them; maybe get the country into rehab.

Say, where's that computer you were going to donate? I've lost your
phone #, but you can email me at , but without
the "ard." (i.e., just concatenate "rich" and "grise".) Is it safe
to post a phone # here?

Thanks,
Rich