Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mental resilience

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 08:07:14 -0600, Ignoramus29524

On 2011-01-07, Snag wrote:
I dunno , the way our world is changing I'm becoming more and more into
the survivalist mindset . And giving thought to who I want around me if/when
a collapse occurs . And I've come to realize just how much we depend on the
utility infrastructure . Cut off the gas and 'lectrons , and lots of people
ain't gonna know what to do .

Snag, look into history. These kinds of disruptions happened many
times, and nothing major happened. No massive die offs, people
recovered and life moved on. I am still into survivalist mindset, but
mostly because I like guns, tools and generators.I did realize,
though, that survivalist fears are overdone.

Blink blink...Iggy..I strongly suggest you review history before the
1990s inside the US. Its a very big and very nasty world outside our
borders.

Gunner

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein