Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Semi precision grinding.

On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 19:13:55 -0500, William Bagwell
wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 17:22:47 -0800, Gunner Asch wrote:

Ive built a number of machines for a friend of mine, who slots PVC pipe
for the water industry.

Any pics handy? Have been involved with a few homemade machines over the years
and always interested in seeing others.

Ill try to remember to take some next week when I go down, with his
permission.

This is the sort of thing they do with my machines:

http://www.certainteed.com/resources...ing403733f.pdf

Gunner

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein