Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama: I think I'll get off my ass now...

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 18:23:48 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 13:41:18 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

snip
A very nasty bit of business for the survivors..and the dead.
Hence my prayers that such a thing doesnt happen.

snip

Even a Cocker Spaniel will become vicious if abused long
enough and often enough, particularly when her puppies are
involved...

You do know that Cocker Spaniels are the dogs responsible for most dog
bites in the US, are you not?

They are the Liberals of the dog world. Stupid, slow, brainless, always
waiting for a handout and liable to bite for no good reason.
Inbred ..unfortunately...

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein