Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur,uk.rec.subterranea
Len GM0ONX Len GM0ONX is offline

Default Strange drain tank?

On 08/01/2011 05:33, Steve Terry wrote:
wrote in message
On 07/01/2011 11:47, Jim K wrote:
On Jan 7, 1:35 am, Grimly
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Nightjar\"cpb\"@"
"insertmysurnamehere saying something like:

It is not a reluctance to burn that is the problem. It is the tendancy
to clog injectors or carburettor jets.

I ran a Mini and several motorcycles on Avgas for a good couple of years
in the late 70s. It was ermm... tested for water and couldn't go back
into the planes. No problems at all.
If I found a 10Kgallon tank of the stuff, I'd just bung it all in my
Scim It would love it.

what's a "Scim" ?
Jim K

a Scimitar.

It's a 4 wheel Reliant

Steve Terry

True, but the Kitten was the 4 wheel version of the Reliant Robin.

http://tinyurl.com/2uuqj8c

AC Cobras were made by the same people who did the 3 wheeled Invacar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_Cars