Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley[_2_] ransley[_2_] is offline

Default T-stat for heater

On Jan 7, 7:19*pm, Mark Lloyd wrote:
ransley wrote:

[snip]

Sorry you said 0.073, or seven point 3 cents per KWH, and I still pay
near twenty cents per KWH in Chicago and my tennants get screwed to
the tune of near twenty six cents per KWH. Remember electricity is
traded every second for watts, *So I dont believe you pay anywhere
near seven cents a KWH when I pay near Twenty, and Transmission lines
are all that make trade easy.

I checked that bill again.
Total amount: $92.57
Usage: 1266 KWH
Dividing that gives 0.073120063 (rounds to .073)

Electricity here is made with natural gas. There is a lot of that here.

--
Mark Lloydhttp://notstupid.us

"A humanist is an atheist who cares." -- Dr. Wendell Watters

I am amazed, I see Illinois with Com Edm is being ripped off since we
are maybe 65% Neuclear.