Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bad cap outcomes

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 20:23:19 +0000, Baron
wrote:

http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/drivel/slides/diploma.html
This is from about 1987.

Hey Jeff, can I use that ! Big Grin.

Sure. Unfortunately, the "Certificate Maker" program I used to create
it only ran on a Mac Plus on System 6. I still have the program
somewhere, but the Mac got turned into a fishbowl after it blew up its
third or fourth flyback xformer. Feel free to use the JPG. If you
want a better scan, I have the original framed and hanging above my
desk where the customer can't miss seeing it. I have yet to find a
modern program that made stock certificate borders as nice as the
original 1987 Mac program.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#