Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
LibtardStupid[_2_] LibtardStupid[_2_] is offline

Default Crocus cloth?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 21:44:14 -0500, "Tom Gardner" kb@bhv wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:21:25 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I must have been in 10 different hardware stores this last week trying
to scare up one sheet of crocus cloth. Even at the place where I got
a sheet a few months back, all I get is "wuzzat?" The Ace chain seems
to have wiped the stuff completely from corporate inventory and
memory. The hole is there where it used to be but no sheets. I can
find it online, in big bundles or expensive rolls, but all I need is
one sheet. Just another sign of the Decline of Western
Civilization...

Try NAPA Auto Parts, Stan.

You're SUPPOSED to tell him to use wire brushes! No soup for you!

Oops, sahhhhhhhhhreeeeeee.

Stan, try wire brushes from NAPA Auto Parts. (*Use them once and throw
them away.*)

--
If you're looking for the key to the Universe,
I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news: There is no key to the Universe.

The good news: It was never locked.
--Swami Beyondananda