Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Edward Hennessey[_2_] Edward  Hennessey[_2_] is offline

Default Amazon Heads Up

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:50:25 -0800, "Edward Hennessey"
wrote:

Hey, Sphero, for some reason your name is tolling the bell of
association with

More Spehro than Sphero.. now that I've lost ~50lb... ;-)

one John Woodgate, either correctly or no. If rightly, do you know
what
became of him?

True enough. John Woodgate (a Brit)... well, I suspect he got fed
up
with all the US political BS on s.e.d. (not to mention rudeness and
low signal to noise ratio) and left some years ago. He's quite
active
on one electronic simulation group that I subscribe to (posted
within
the last 30 minutes- about 9:35 pm London time).

Here's John's website if you should wish to contact him- he is very
knowledgeable on matters of pro audio standards and such, and I
think
Spanish translation.

http://www.jmwa.demon.co.uk/

SP:

Please have my apologies for the global nymshift but I'm sure you get
that conversion to the less-unique lookalike with some frequency.

Congratulations putting some of the ponderous pounds behind you.
You'll live longer; that's often the preference.

John and I are well-acquainted. If you get a chance to inform him
of my inquiry, he may find the fond sentiment tolerable.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey