Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Denis G.[_2_] Denis G.[_2_] is offline

Default Crocus cloth?

On Jan 7, 3:21*pm, wrote:
I must have been in 10 different hardware stores this last week trying
to scare up one sheet of crocus cloth. *Even at the place where I got
a sheet a few months back, all I get is "wuzzat?" *The Ace chain seems
to have wiped the stuff completely from corporate inventory and
memory. *The hole is there where it used to be but no sheets. *I can
find it online, in big bundles or expensive rolls, but all I need is
one sheet. *Just another sign of the Decline of Western
Civilization...

Stan

Emery cloth is available at Home Depot:
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/R-1005...atalogId=10053

Another source might be a plumbing supply store.