Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Finishing drywall

On Jan 7, 10:26*am, Red Green wrote:
Tony Miklos wrote :

On 1/6/2011 8:54 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
* Tony *wrote:

Yes I'm not trying to make it perfect, but the light is the
easiest way to see the joints that are really bad. *I just don't
want it to look as bad as the last mud job I did!

Your idealism is commendable, but seriously, very few people spend
any time at all looking at the ceiling of a room. You could staple a
few dog turds up there and most people would never see them.

But I will see it! *(it's a sickness)

A common sickness around here. I have it. Tried counseling for it. All I
got was my 24hr chip then slipped. Waste of time sigh.

Yeah, human nature is funny, it is hard to ignore your own mistakes
once you see them.