Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Coldest December for 100 years - how did it affect your energyconsumption?

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 08:57:58 +0000, Terry Fields wrote:
I'd be interested in any figures people might have for their December
energy consumption, compared to the previous December.

Just as a FYI (and I don't have 2009 data unfortunately) December
averaged at -12C over here, and our usage was about 4700kWH - around
2000kWH of that on the electric heat and the rest via the propane furnace.

cheers

Jules