Posted to misc.consumers.house
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Strippimg screw heads

On 06 Jan 2011 13:45:07 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

There's also a chance that the screws you're buying aren't any good. A
lot of the stuff that you find in chain hardware stores is real crap.

Thanks for the suggestion, but these aren't screws I'm buying.
They're screws that come with the towel rack or window blinds or
shelf or whatever.

Not that that necessarily invalidates your point, but I'd think that
the manufacturer of something to be mounted would provide decent
mounting screws or none at all.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...