Posted to alt.home.repair

Default T-stat for heater

On Jan 7, 3:11*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 1/7/2011 12:20 AM, Smitty Two wrote:

In .com,
* Mark *wrote:

ransley wrote:

[snip]

But WHO is at .07 a KWH, answer, nobody in the USA.

I checked my last bill and found .073 here. That's the actual amount (total
charge / usage) no "plus tax and fees" nonsense.

BTW, that's in one of the few Texas cities where you're NOT allowed to
choose your electric company.

Just wait til the Chinese figure out how to make electricity, and start
shipping it over here. Then it'll be 7 cents for a kilowatt-month.

I always wondered why some companies didn't build nuclear power plants
right
over the boarder in Mexico. Seems like there would be a lot less
regulatory
roadblocks and it could be done cheaply. Then, they could sell the
electricity
to the USA. That way, they'd get the profit, jobs, etc. and we'd get
a higher risk of an accident
from a plant just across the boarder.

Aren't there a lot of batteries and generators coming out of China? :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -