Posted to alt.home.repair

Default question about USG Lightweight All Purpose Joint Compound

Hi, I just picked up a gallon container of USG Lightweight All Purpose
Joint Compound

I have used joint compound from USG- the one with a green lid.

I will be using this for filling in some areas on a plaster walls..
This will be used just for plaster.

Can I use this on plaster walls? The container does not say anything
about plaster

*Several guys that I have met on jobs over the years have told me that they
mix plaster of paris with joint compound when they patch plaster walls.