Posted to alt.home.repair

Default question about USG Lightweight All Purpose Joint Compound

On Jan 6, 4:06*pm, "Colbyt" wrote:
"KOS" wrote in message

Hi, I just picked up a gallon container of USG Lightweight All Purpose
Joint Compound

I have used joint compound from USG- the one with a green lid.

I will be using this for filling in some areas on a plaster walls..
This will be used just for plaster.

Can I use this on plaster walls? The container does not say anything
about plaster
Thanks

Any all purpose mud can be used on plaster walls.

As near as I have been able to find out, the lightweight stuff has
some sort of lightweight fill rather than a fine sand in the regular
stuff.