Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Patches

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:16:45 -0800 (PST), whit3rd
wrote:

On Jan 3, 12:58*am, Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:
I cut notches in the wrong place on the top of a panel. *I think the best
solution will be to patch it by gluing pieces in the proper place and
cutting the notches again. *What can I do to disguise the patch as much as
possible?

Cut the patch symmetrically around a knot?

No, pop the knot out and coat it with 30 weight oi...oops, wrong
thread.

--
A smile is the shortest distance between two people.
-- Victor Borge