Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Archon Archon is offline

Default Lexicon PCM70 legacy digital effects unit ...

On 1/6/2011 8:51 AM, Arfa Daily wrote:

that problem via a different route.

You can't use Ebay messages to contact a US seller from the UK site?
That's interesting.
JC

Well, you certainly used to be able to, but things change on eBay all
the time. I'm relying here on what my mate who owns the thing said when
he tried. He has a shop, and buys and sells on eBay all the time, so is
an experienced user. The first problem that he ran into when he tried to
do a "buy now" was that international sales were not supported by this
seller as one of his conditions, When he then tried to "contact seller",
it wouldn't let him, just putting up a series of questions and answers,
I think he said. Now, whether that is because he has this 'no
international sales' thing set or not, I really don't know. However,
we've now been able to contact the guy by a different route, and he has
agreed that he will ship to the UK.

Arfa

Ah, the pre answered questions thing, totally useless.
At the bottom of that list of options it says "other", if you choose
that it will lead you to a point where you can actually contact the
seller. Infuriating.

Good to hear you got it all sorted.
JC