Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Edward Hennessey[_2_] Edward  Hennessey[_2_] is offline

Default Ted Edwards

"Winston" wrote in message
Paul K. Dickman wrote:
wrote in message

That's funny!
Ed FED most of the off-topic traffic.
He just couldn't take what he was dishing out.

I shouldn't have spoken for Ed, because
generic 'off topic' traffic wasn't ever
a problem. It was the incessant political
and religious blather that he found tiresome.
As do I.

Ed did tend to bite on too many trolls. I've been very guilty of
that
myself. I'm darn
quick with the ignore thread key now. Left Right, I really don't
care. I
might agree
with you but I'm doing my best to just stay out of it. Gun stuff,
well it
is metal
related

I've chatted with Ed recently also, he was in good spirits and we
actually
talked about a
metalworking topic amongst other things.

I keep hoping he comes back, he is well versed on many things and
darn
good at pointing to
sources of information. Besides, I think he is a rather nice guy.
A bit
passionate at
times but many of us are.

Wes

I'm Glad that he is well.

But, I do miss my daily fix of cogent argument and coherent
sentences.

Paul K. Dickman

I looked forward to reading Ed's posts because
I knew that I would be entertained and a little
more educated if I read carefully.
Ed is one of the good ones, for sure.

--Winston

Winston:

Send him a shout out along with encouragement to renew his presence.
When you kill file the knee jerkers kicking from both wings, along
with the
racists and voluble loons, there is the meat of good information here.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey