Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Ted Edwards

On Jan 5, 12:05*am, "Tom Gardner" wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:46:07 -0500, "LibtardStupid"
wrote:

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
news:Ms6dnYajSfEf_77QnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@earthlink. com...
Winston wrote:

I swapped eMail with Ed a few days ago.
He told me that all is well.
He became frustrated with the amount of
off topic traffic and decided his time was
better spent doing other things.

--Winston

That's funny!
Ed FED most of the off-topic traffic.
He just couldn't take what he was dishing out.

--

Richard Lamb
email me:

Ed and I had an altercation and I plonked him so I haven't heard from him
since. *Sometimes he was rational even in disagreement, sometimes not.. *I
hold no ill will and regret exchanging venomous remarks, I'm sometimes
above
that, but not always...there ARE lines that should never be crossed, even
among the diametrically opposed.

I had precisely that experience and took that same action. *shrug

--

You're the one that convinced me to plonk the trolls and leftists! *Life on
Usenet is MUCH better without the likes of them. *Now that the left lost

But ... but... Ed said he was a Centrist!!
And then argued for the Left for paragraphs on end.
but he argued well, and usually with minimal acrimony