Michael Mcneil

Default Sending mice on winter break!

"Grunff" wrote in message

Stop feeding them??

That's the best advice. They are only staying where they can. If you put
them on unfamiliar territory they will try and get back or starve. It's
a matter of territorial rights and terrain experience. If they don't
have it they won't learn it.

If you get them in live traps and neglect their welfare they can quickly
die of cold and hunger/thirst. Quickly but not humanely. Put deadly
traps in or near the house. And poison inside somewhere safe from the
household. I'm not in favour of poison. But I would rather that than
mice. I have had experience of their infestation. It is folly to be
nice,
believe me.