Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob[_27_] Rob[_27_] is offline

Default AA batteries what is a full charge

On 06/01/2011 01:57, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Tim Streater
saying something like:

I'd throw away all rechargeables you may have, and replace with Sanyo
Eneloop or equivalent from other manufacturer. These are a better
technology that don't lose their charge. They're sold already charged
up, in fact.

I bought a set last Xmas for SWMBO from Amazon, they were made in July
2009, and as of now (Jan 2011) they're still showing charged in her
camera. She's taken a couple of hundred pix during the year she's had
them.

That's what I've done for the cameras which take them and for bicycle
lighting. It was a total pita finding the rechargeables had gone flat in
a few weeks of non-use and on one occasion finding the spare ones were
that way two.
I have some Eneloops, but I mainly have Vapex.

GP Recykos have served me well to the point I've started using them in
clocks.

Rob