Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default AA batteries what is a full charge

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 22:22:52 -0000, Skipweasel wrote:

In article b9bdb33b-5df6-4c7a-b9f8-9bceccd0d957
, says...

Neither NiCads nor NiMH are all that suitable for cameras -- if you've
a camera that takes AA batteries, put in good-quality alkaline
batteries.

I couldn't disagree more.

+1

I've had several cameras which take AA cells - all unusable on alkaline
batteries, they just droop far too fast - though there's power left they
can't sustain the peak load.

Cameras will reject alkali batteries when they have loads of charge
left. Only use these in an emergency.

A good set of NiMHs are far superior in every such camera I've tried.

100%
--
(\__/) M.