Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Lexicon PCM70 legacy digital effects unit ...

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 20:53:29 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
wrote:

I repaired one of these last year
http://www.vintagesynth.com/korg/ps3100.php

Replaced a couple edge connectors for the gate and voice cards.
Hard to beat the sound of one of these in the right hands.

Nice. I like the old analog synths. That one is older than my
oldest.

If you looked carefully at my collection, the middle one is a Korg
PolySix first produced in 1981:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/Korg_DSS-1/keyboards.jpg