Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
skeez skeez is offline

Default luger display box for grandads war trophy

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:35:14 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

"skeez" wrote in message
.. .
cherry and sepele. first coat of watco teak oil applied. many more to
follow.;-]

Just curious about what technique you used to make the spline slots in the
corners?

I can think of several possibilities, but curious what you settled on.

I have a home made jig for the tablesaw. a simple sled with a moveable
fence and 45* supports for the box to sit in. It uses both miter slots
so the blade is always in the same slot. I use a rip blade to get a
nice flat bottom slot.

skeez