Eric Scantlebury

Default Question about Lock Mitre Joint

"Rodger Pevehouse" wrote in message

Eric, If you would, let me know if you build the Miter Saw Station. I
love the space saving feature of this stand. I would be interested in
any problems you run into.

Will do. And when I get around to it (I'm still in the "how do I want to
build it and how might I change it stage") I'll be sure to post pictures as
well. I'm about 90% sure I'm going to try the lock miter joint. I need a
couple of more tools in order to start - the miter bit and an edge guide for
my PC. I have a feeling At least the edge guide will be purchased this
weekend.