Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Can caulk be microwaved?

harry wrote in news:0d29577b-6bc4-4c5f-b0e8-
:

On Jan 4, 1:20*am, "
wrote:
On 1/3/2011 2:11 PM, Steve B wrote:

I just got some caulk from the garage, a new tube of silicone. *It wa

fairly cold in the garage, and the caulk is about 40 degrees. *I put

it a
safe distance from the woodburning stove to warm up. *I was wondering

in the
future ........ could I heat it up in the microwave?

Steve

Might turn into an IED....interesting explosive device ) *I started a
bread wrapper on fire once because I forgot to take off the metal
twist-tie. *Let us know )

You should try an egg!

Can microwave anything as long as you're willing to accept the
consequences. YouTube - microwave CD's, an XBOX 360, can of spray paint.