Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25384 Ignoramus25384 is offline

Default Ted Edwards

On 2011-01-05, Don Foreman wrote:
A political post can generate a thread with well over 100 hits while
none of my past several metalworking posts (and very few other
metal-relevant posts) have produced more than a few responses, fewer
than 10 in most cases. With Iggy, Karl T. and Gunner now and then as
notable exceptions, this group doesn't seem to be much about
metalworking these days.

Thanks. I have a lot of political opinions, but I try to keep some
balance and write about metal related fun stuff more often than about
political things.

I think of this newsgroup as a club of like minded people, when it
comes to interest in machining and various projects, and also as a
place where I can go for advice.