Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Moving a shed

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 22:39:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I may finally have found a problem that I can't solve. Sigh. A good
friend of mnem asked me today about movin ga hsed If ehe can move it
about 50 feet, from the neighbors lot, he can have the shed. Else, it
will be torn down and scrapped

Obvious question: what's the budget?

At the cheap end of the scale, jack it and get some timber skids under
it, then drag it.

At the expensive end, rent a skycrane and lift it out :-)

Or you could go for the "Star Trek matter transporter" approach: take
extensive photos, set fire to shed, buy building materials, assemble
clone of shed at final destination ;-)

cheers

Jules