Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Samsung TV

"Baron" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get service information for a Samsung LCD
TV Model LE37R87BDX.

Google gets lots of hits, but they are all dead ends in one way or
another.

Mine has just decided to switch itself off and sulk ! :-(

Thanks.
--
Best Regards:
Baron.

OK. Had a word with my mate, and he says that it's pretty much always power
supply caps on that model. He reckons that there's about four of 'em which
will all have blown their tops, and he says it's obvious as soon as you take
the back off. He also said that if it has been a bit iffy at starting up for
a while, then sometimes, it also ****s the EEPROM, so if there are any
further issues after replacing the caps, that will be the cause.

Good luck with it ! d;~}

Arfa