Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Lexicon PCM70 legacy digital effects unit ...

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Ar****wit Daily"

Bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone on here has got a scrap
one of these languishing up a corner in their cellar or wherever ? Owner
of a shop that I do a lot of work for has been given one of these lovely
old units, but the VFD is busted. Other than that, it all seems to work
just fine. It's an NEC 16 character 'starburst' type. Seems its actual
number is FIP16A5. There are references on the 'net, but no one stocking
such an item even as NOS. Anyone help ?

** But there's-a nothing so lonesome, morbid or drear....

than some ****ing pile of FAULTY digital **** that is over 20 years old.

Get real - you stupid, pommy ****head.

( my apologies to Slim Dusty )

.... Phil

How many times do I have to tell you Philip ? This behaviour just gets you
back on that naughty step yet again ...

Now be a good little sheep-shagger, take your meds that you've forgotten
again, and crawl back under your stone until you feel better. Then, if
you've got anything valid to say, we might let you back in ...

Arfa