Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ted Edwards

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 01:05:04 -0500, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:46:07 -0500, "LibtardStupid"
wrote:

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
news:Ms6dnYajSfEf_77QnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@earthlink .com...
Winston wrote:

I swapped eMail with Ed a few days ago.
He told me that all is well.
He became frustrated with the amount of
off topic traffic and decided his time was
better spent doing other things.

--Winston

That's funny!
Ed FED most of the off-topic traffic.
He just couldn't take what he was dishing out.

--

Richard Lamb
email me:

Ed and I had an altercation and I plonked him so I haven't heard from him
since. Sometimes he was rational even in disagreement, sometimes not. I
hold no ill will and regret exchanging venomous remarks, I'm sometimes
above
that, but not always...there ARE lines that should never be crossed, even
among the diametrically opposed.

I had precisely that experience and took that same action. shrug

--

You're the one that convinced me to plonk the trolls and leftists! Life on

But I still see your posts to them under one monicker or another,
silly wabbit. STOP THAT! sigh

Usenet is MUCH better without the likes of them. Now that the left lost
Congress BIG time, their posts (the few I see) smack of desperation,
disjointed thinking and venom. Ed was one of the most venomous when he
wanted to be and took it to a personal level. It seems that leftists are
incapable of debate and devolve when they aren't able to refute facts, they
go into personal attack mode rather than admit they are wrong. Oh well,
they SHOULD crawl back under their rocks now that it's apparent that
Libtardopia is a total failure.

The only problem is that none of them realizes this, continuing to
rationalize every facet of libtard life. Amazing. My poor family
still loves The Chosen One, though my sister acks knowing nothing of
politics nor delving into ANY research to prove that her savior is
actually doing anything the libs & media say he is. deep sigh
Farkin' unreal. And the new REPs don't really seem to be following
their word so far, either. I hope Issa (from my old neck of the LoCal
woods) keeps his word and nixes _some_ gov't waste.
http://tinyurl.com/2vcxz7p

--
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for
anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one